Nigeria Customs Auction Website Portal for Used Impounded Cars Bidding now Online.
A new Nigeria customs auction website was on Monday July 3rd 2017 lunched online. The Nigerian Custom introduced the new portal for auctioning seized cars and other custom seized items.
Nigerians can now buy custom impounded cars in Nigeria without going through agents or going physically to the Nigeria custom service auction department.
Nigeria custom auction procedures.
If you are looking for information on how to buy car from Nigeria custom, then you should know that the Nigeria custom service lunched an e-auction platform to now handle the processes. The Nigeria custom official website for auctions is https//app.trade.gov.ng/eauction.
How To Bid and Things To Know before Bidding on Nigeria Customs Auction Website Portal.
If you are looking to buy custom seized cars in Nigeria or any of the many impounded items at the Nigeria Customs Impound nationwide, then here are the things you need to know.
- The e-Auction application will be accessible online through the NCS Trade Portal website (www.trade.gov.ng).
- A recent passport photo of the applicant will be required.
- All applicants must have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) issued by Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
- An applicant shall pay a non-refundable fee of One Thousand Naira (N1000) as administrative charge . Any additional fee/amount paid into the Auction e-wallet will also be non-refundable.
- Request for replacement or refund in respect of auctioned items shall not be entertained.
- The successful bidders will be required to make payment within five working days.
- Failure by successful bidders to pay for auctioned items within five working days will result in such items being reverted to the second highest bidder.
- Winners of bidding process for any item put up for auction will have 14 days from the date of payment to remove the item paid for or forfeit it at expiration of the period.
- Any auctioned item not removed from the warehouse within 14 days from the date of payment shall revert to its pre-bidding status and may be put up for auction again.
- Successful bidders shall in addition to the auction value pay:
(a) 25% of the auction amount to the Terminal Operator.
(b) 25% of the auction amount to the shipping line Operator.
- Third party claims shall not be entertained.
- Officers of the Nigeria Customs Service and their immediate family members are excluded from participating in the auction even by proxy.
- Owners of seized items are excluded from bidding for same.
- Owners of overtime items with evidence of payment of duty and other charges has priority over a successful bidder of the item provided the item has not been exited out of Customs control.
- Interested persons are advised to study the Terms and Conditions of the Auction before acceptance.
You Might Also Want To Read >> Top Car Sales Website in Nigeria.
Also Read >> Latest Prices of Tokunbo Cars for Sale In Nigeria.